Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Dating site

Joined AARP basically for the advertised dating site.  Figure there should be more age appropriate females than Match or others.  Problem is I don't see the dating app.  Customer service agent and her supervisor told me community.AARP.org.  Ok, here I am and still not seeing a dating app.  Ad had pricing and reviews same as like for Match and such.  Must be pretty well hidden, or no one is using it.  Anyone know about it?

Super Contributor

Hello, Glenn. It might be helpful for you to list your location and the age range of women you’re looking to connect with.

Periodic Contributor

Would be a long commute to SoCal for a lunch or dinner.  lol  I'm pushing 70 in central Florida.  Still working what amounts to every other day because I like the job and SS is poverty rate income.  Life is good. 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist

Hi GlennT804338,

Where are you in Central Florida?  How's the dating game going?

Regular Contributor

Hello Glenn,

I live in Orlando and I am more than happy to become your friend.  I am 74 🙂

Not that it matters but just in case you are curious.  I am a retired teacher but still working giving tutorials online.

Have a nice cloudy Saturday.

Bea

Beatriz Cortes
Gold Conversationalist

Hi GlennT804338,

Will send a PM....I am also in Central Florida. 

BEACHCHAIR.jpg

Silver Conversationalist

I recall but it was years ago now, that there was a section where AARP members could post personals type ads. But as I say, that was long ago. I've been a member since 2006 and it seems to me like it was probably around that time that I was feeling especially single. I do know that there are a LOT of women here on the site but they aren't categorized by any geographical or age dynamics that I have seen. But most of them seem friendly. You could always just say hello and see if it leads anywhere. For me the window shopping and flirting is the best part!

Good luck, I hope you find a keeper or, better still, I hope someone finds you to be a keeper!

old-couple-working-together1

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Periodic Contributor

Thanks for the good vibes.  Plus letting me know I 'm not crazy.  lol  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @GlennT804338 .  AARP doesn't have a dating site.  Where are you seeing this advertised? 

Is the mention AARP Community Connections? If so, AARP Community Connections is a new website that offers steps to find or give help to others during the coronavirus pandemic. Learn more.

Contributor

I saw the same thing advertised and even told my daughter about it.  Weird? Is it for real?

Jean

Periodic Contributor

Apparently not.  Seems like a natural service with a base to ensure decent size from the start.  I will be trying one of the established sites

Periodic Contributor

Google searching of course.  There were feature, cost, pro and con comparisons.  I'll take your answer as definitive that there is no such animal.  Closest I see is for pen pals.  I am looking for local age appropriate females.Thanks for the reply. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP