Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Message 1 of 3

I'm glad you are having the courage to speak out.  I'm sorry for what you have been through and I'm certain it will take some time for the fear to go away.  You probably have some PTSD after what you have experienced.  Some therapy could probably help you a lot as would some support groups, but talking about it is a great first step.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Message 2 of 3

I’m glad you are getting some help and support. Do you have any other family in the area?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Message 3 of 3

Hello was  in a relationship  for 25 yrs Latina, i was not able to say anything about my cituation, finally, he came drunk and hit me on 6-12-2016. police arrived and i went to trial for 1 year.   Legal aid and domectic violence classes Support are helping me and my son of 12 yrs to get in a plan of safety . this support has really help, is not easy is a trauma and end at hospital sugar levels 450 almost in comma, thank to my son whom called 911 im alive.   im finaly end this courts 2-09-2018  im still have fear.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark