Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Confused

Message 1 of 3

Hi Confused!

The discounts, the travel info and discounts there as well... Insurance...look in the benefits pages to see what you might be interested in!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Confused

Message 2 of 3

Many of us have commented on the same thing. We do a fair amount of traveling and I have looked at such things as hotel and car rental discounts. The discounts may be real, but they seem to be with 'higher end', and (imho) overpriced companies. I can get good prices by doing a bit of research and finding bargains, rather than discounts.   

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Confused

Message 3 of 3

I really don't see a big deal about AARP?They advertise the Cellur phones.......ok....I only pay 25$ a month for my smart phone through Boost....unlimited....and plenty of data.on Wednesday's here in Northern Ky,we can go to a Rave movie theater and pay 4.50 to see a movie.( brand new movies).....I dont get what the big discounts are with AARP?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors