From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Comfort for grieving, Plenty of evidence life goes on

Message 1 of 2

I received a supernatural awakening when by divine appt I tuned in to Sis Roth show. Geraldo Maldonado was speaking. I’ve received 2 Miracle healings since watching show, rededicated my life, my hubby saved after seeing the miracles He did on me and one awesome move of Holy Spirit in S. realm on his behalf. Now 11 yr old granddaughter saved Christmas Eve when she was 7...and I’ve received my Calling then enemy attacked my body to keep me from walking it out. But Jehovah Raphael has healed me and each day I expect something to change. Bless you

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Comfort for grieving, Plenty of evidence life goes on

Message 2 of 2

I lost my wife to Alzheimer's and found her (page 2). She led me to Jesus after she died and I was baptized at age 70.

THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE THAT OUR LIFE GOES ON AND WE ARE SPIRITS.      James 2:26 states, “The body without the spirit is dead”

*HEAVENLY REALM “Keith Moore’s Trip to Heaven”  -you tube video, father dies, sometime later he is transported to heaven, sees his father who is in his 20’s, he says he believes God wants us to know our loved ones in heaven are fine. God does not want us grieving for five years as it takes some that long to get over it. Keith is a pastor.

*Pastor Don Piper says he remembers music that was “beyond spectacular” and aromas he’d never smelled before. His grandfather was there to greet him warmly, as dozens of others who had died in years past stood before him in front of a magnificent gate. Piper, is an ordained Baptist minister.

*Father Maniyangat also says he died in a traffic accident in 1985, was taken by his guardian angel to visit heaven, hell and purgatory and came back to life to continue his ministry.                       

*Minister and gospel singer Tony Davis at his Irvine, California, home on October 12, 2016. Davis went to pick up his wife at work in Los … Davis tells his understanding of the story: He diedwent to heaven and came back to tell the tale.

*A book, Beyond Mile Marker 80, a man in the operating room after a car wreck sees his wife with angels. The amazing thing is the Dr. operating and the nurses all say they saw the same thing! JESUS SAID THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS IN YOUR MIDST, LU.17:21.

*Sid Roth Supernatural has many people including ministers telling they have been to heaven, seen loved ones. Many sell books and videos how to hear God, how to see in the spiritual world and the heavenly realm.

*Ned Dougherty started the Mission of Angels Foundation speaking on life-after-death issues. During his near-death experience, Ned received a message from the angel Michael.

*Harold Storm, a former atheist had a near death experience, saw hell and Jesus came to get him and he is now a minister.

*a story of woman on an operating table died went to heaven, saw her grandfather who was a Dr., told her what to tell the Dr’s operating, came back and told them and that saved her.

*A movie – Heaven is Real of a 4 year old died (clinically dead), saw his grandfather in heaven he had never seen and said that’s him when shown a picture of his grandfather in his 20’s.

*Curious scripture observations that reveals life goes on; Moses said do not consult them which tells us they are alive and can communicate.: Dt 18/15 They who can draw near to Him have no need to look downward, to consult dead relatives, or seek knowledge from spirits whose character, even if they are accessible, is beyond our discernment.  In 1st Sam. 28 Saul consults Samuel who had died.                                                                              1 Peter 4:5 says For this reason Christ died and returned to life, so that He might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.                                                                                                                                                                                           Romans 14:9  9 For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Luke 20:38 37 But in the account of the burning bush, even Moses showed that the dead rise, for he calls the Lord ‘the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’b 38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.”

• From Emanuel Swedenborgwho visited heaven and hell for 30 years believed every word in the Bible had a spiritual meaning said“The Lord created us to be capable of communicating with spirits and angels while still living in our bodies, as people actually did in the earliest times. After all, we are one with spirits and angels. In fact we ourselves are spirits clothed in flesh. He spent 29 years talking with Angels and demons in the spirit world in 1850’s and has some documented reports of telling people something someone in spirit told him that only the living person knew He says “On the grounds of all my experience, which has lasted for several years now, I can say with full confidence that in their form, angels are completely human. They have faces, eyes, ears, chests, arms, hands, and feet. They see each other, hear each other, and talk to each other. In short, they lack nothing that belongs to humans except that they are not clothed with a material body. (Heaven and Hell #75) All people on earth have the potential to become angels, regardless of where they are from or what religion they practice. Swedenborg emphasizes that we are all born for heaven; if we don’t end up there, it is because of the choices that we make in life. (if you disagree with him remember there is only one judge- Jms. 4:12)                                                             

Karen used to say oh you know what and I would say what and she would say I love you more than anything in the world. When she died I said I would never stop looking for her. She was seen by 4 people with abilities to see into the heavenly realm. The reasons I am 100% certain God wanted me to know Karen was ok just like Keith Moore said God wants us to know.life goes on.

( 2 of 2) 

• God answered my request to stop drinking. The Holy Spirit gave me incredible peace and love when I did not know who it was. God gave me many signs including a message EITHER ONE THE OTHER. God said never will I leave or forsake you and He knew how much I loved Karen (I cried every day for 3 years or more). I have had enough signs from God to convert the devil. I have received God’s Unconditional Love dozens of times. I have gone from doubting Jesus to praising daily and saying I LOVE YOU JESUS, reaching out to others, praying for strangers, go to church and one of the loudest ones singing and I swear as God is my witness I would never have done that before 2015.

Karen is an angel – in 49 years she never said a negative thing about anyone and her last year could not say yes if she wanted water but out of the blue said I JUST LOVE PEOPLE. We are all to just love each other – Gal. 5:14 says the entire law is fulfilled by loving your neighbor.

One was a graduate of Westmont College, had been on OPRAH and other programs, another one a graduate of Pacifica, studying Depth Psychology.                                                                                                                                          She said among other things your wife is concerned about the pain in your neck going into your brain (it was so bad I thought I would have a brain aneurism playing handball), she said your wife wants you to have something at her parents and I went to IA and found the afgan she had worked on for over a year after Alzheimer’s started and I said honey maybe you should let that go and it is my most treasured possession.                                                                                                                                                                                          

Two said your wife and parents are here, they didn’t say there are 3 adults with you –not maybe it’s your sister, uncle, mother, it was wife and parents!!. I was in a room of 100 people and thought it was going to be a talk and I was the 4th person out of 25 that she gave a comforting message to. She said your wife had Alzheimer’s and was very busy doing something as was your mother. She made a coup[le of other comments but I was still stunned by what she said.                                                                                                                                                                                

The last time in 2016 She said in 2-3 minutes do you know Barb she is with your wife. Barb is her mother who died 3 weeks before the meeting !! She said Karen brought in Arch Angel Michael who I prayed to many times.  She is with 4 angels and she is connected to The Godhead (I had to look that up). They told other things but the part about my parents, Barb, the angels made it UNDENIABLE PROOF of life going on. Barb said tell everyone to have Jesus save them (this may have referred to some family members), they said we just want you to know we are happy which is what many of the people say who see loved ones in heaven. I was so overwhelmed that I couldn’t even think of questions to ask about the angels or Arch angel Michael.

I HAVE HAD TOO MANY DREAMS TO COUNT FROM 2012

I had a dream and as far as I know I was taken to heaven like Pastor Keith Moore told and I went by a pretty girl doing something then as if I was being transported I saw Karen sitting on a bench with an angel and she was waiting for me. When I saw her I started physically crying in gratitude that God let me see her and I woke up from the dream and kept thanking God for 20 minutes.

2013 7/13 felt cold, was laying beside Karen in bed, we got closer and I could feel the warmth as if real. It seemed like Karen came to keep me warm. I woke up and saw I didn’t have much cover.

2/18/18 2 dreams from Karen although too tired to remember, 1 was a kiss and in one I said do you want to go the park and she said yes (her favorite place was Shoreline Park.

2/25/18 beautiful dream last night of being in fields of knee high fields of different grains like wheat but green, yellow and wind blowing swirls. I was with karen and we were playing hide and seek with a large dog like a Dalmatian and it was fun but dream was short

There is no doubt in my mind that God wanted me to know Karen was ok and better than ok. He answered my prayer, gave me peace and incredible love. God knew how much I loved Karen and how much pain I (we) are in. I believe God can do anything and made sure Karen was seen.                                          GOD WAS WITH ME BEFORE I KNEW IT!  Heb. 13:5 Never will I leave you or forsake you.

What may be comforting for those wondering is that in 49 years I don’t recall any comments about Jesus or God from Barb or from my parents so I believe God wants’ us all to be saved. I had one dream in my life of my father; after he died and it was something about me thinking that even my father knows more than I do about Jesus (14 years before I believed).

SAY COME HOLY SPIRIT when you are grieving and depressed. I have said it 100's of times.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season