Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Chat Buddies

I life in Fredericksburg VA. I'm not retired, but working from home since the pandemic started. I want to have SOME sort of human contact beyond my job! 

Any tips? 

(I will get email notifications if you reply, so... I promise I'll come back to this!)

Contributor

OK so I just went into this for chat buddies. I am very green. So I hope that I hear back from someone.

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Hi, Deb here, from Wis.

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Deb...would be nice to have a chat buddy.   What are your interests?

Are you retired?

Contributor

I will come back tomorrow and see if I have any messages.

Periodic Contributor

Hello all,

I would like to get conversation going back and forth on this channel. So lets keep it going

Contributor

Hi Jerome. Hows it going?

Periodic Contributor

Doesn't anybody chat anymore?

Periodic Contributor

My neighbors have started a prayer group.  While my beliefs are WAY different from theirs, I still say prayers myself, so yesterday I went to their group meeting.  There was a lot of discussion about neighborhood things, so I got to interact with several people.  I'm lucky to live in a reasonably safe neighborhood where the climate allows people to be outside most of the year, so we can visit with neighbors.  Could you organize a group of some kind?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP