Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 71 of 236

@n566192l wrote:

WELCOME e793364k,

Remember to follow EPSTER tags on rewards for goods points.  Some sites renew monthly, some on Sundays. The tags are clear and easy to follow. EPSTER, is a wiz and keeps ALL of us updated on how to earn points. EPSTER'S other posts are both ENLIGHTENING and INSPIRATIONAL.    NANCY

@Yes, all hail @Epster. ROFL. Smiley Happy

Hey, thanks for the kind words, @n566192l. I do what I can. Annnnnd: do you know what day it is? 5,000 points day, no matter if you've worked all the R4G tasks before or not! Go get those points, everyone!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 236

WELCOME e793364k,

Remember to follow EPSTER tags on rewards for goods points.  Some sites renew monthly, some on Sundays. The tags are clear and easy to follow. EPSTER, is a wiz and keeps ALL of us updated on how to earn points. EPSTER'S other posts are both ENLIGHTENING and INSPIRATIONAL.    NANCY

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 236

Greetings from a newbie :-)

I am glad to be here and hope to learn all the benefits and perks of this site soon, as well as share great tips with you all.

Thanks for the welcome and welcome to everyone as well :-)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 236

Hello Janna,

I am Nancy from New Jersey. Getting healthier is always a challenge. Aarp offers great recipes, plus you can earn rewards points. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 236

Hello Janna, 

WELCOME to the COMMUNITY. If you want to earn rewards points, PLEASE follow EPSTER'S posts under R4G, REWARDS POINTS etc. EPSTER, ROCKS and knows how to work the system. 

@j88669d wrote:

Hi.  I'm Janna.  I still work full-time but am thinking of retiring.  This is the first time I've been on aarp.com.  I'm a great bargain shopper and have recently re-comited to get healthier.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 236

Hi.  I'm Janna.  I still work full-time but am thinking of retiring.  This is the first time I've been on aarp.com.  I'm a great bargain shopper and have recently re-comited to get healthier.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 236

Thanks JoyaDe. I will be moving into a nice retirement community soon. The people are very friendly here and make me feel welcomed. I'm so glad I've moved here. NM has alot of things to do and places to explore. I'm looking forward to new discoveries.

Gen Johnson
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 236

@GenJohnson  Hello there,  I lived in NM for 15 years and loved it there. The climate in the town where I lived had 4 seasons, but none of them extreme.  Where I was was in a small town called Silver City. A town in the mountains with a very active senior community.

Enjoy it there. The people are friendly and living is good....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 236

Hi Mary and other Newbies,

I have just move to NM. I really like the weather so far Smiley Happy and the area is beautiful! Very differnet from the Eastren US.
I'm also new to AARP, still finding my way around this site.

Gen Johnson
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 236

WELCOME Cole,

Yes back issues are rough. I know all to well. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE COMMUNITY, both reading and posting. EPSTER ROCKS on the REWARDS POINTS. JUST follow the tags posted. EPSTER, has helped me get to 6 digits. Nancy

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season