Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 61 of 229

EPSTER HELP,

CAN YOU PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS ON MY POSTS, FOR REWARDS POINTS. I AM STILL LEARNING MY PHONE, AND THIS SITE!! Thanks for the heads up ABOUT Today!   I am still working on placing Veterans, only was able to place 2 for month of July. I am much better with PEOPLE than computers. Thanks again, OUR POINTS PRO!   Nancy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 229

Hi,j88669d, 

EPSTER posted All the answers to earning REWARDS POINTS. I asked the same question. EPSTER replied back to me on 6/24/17. There are threads, where EPSTER makes the task of Earning Points fun again!!. EPSTER is extremely helpful in this department. Follow the conversations between EPSTER and follow members. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 229

Hi Nancy from NJ!  I haven't found the recipes yet.  Since I know that they are there, I'll look for them.  How would I earn points for using/looking for the recipes?  Thanks for any tips you can give me!  jkd 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 229

@n566192l wrote:

WELCOME e793364k,

Remember to follow EPSTER tags on rewards for goods points.  Some sites renew monthly, some on Sundays. The tags are clear and easy to follow. EPSTER, is a wiz and keeps ALL of us updated on how to earn points. EPSTER'S other posts are both ENLIGHTENING and INSPIRATIONAL.    NANCY

@Yes, all hail @Epster. ROFL. Smiley Happy

Hey, thanks for the kind words, @n566192l. I do what I can. Annnnnd: do you know what day it is? 5,000 points day, no matter if you've worked all the R4G tasks before or not! Go get those points, everyone!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 229

WELCOME e793364k,

Remember to follow EPSTER tags on rewards for goods points.  Some sites renew monthly, some on Sundays. The tags are clear and easy to follow. EPSTER, is a wiz and keeps ALL of us updated on how to earn points. EPSTER'S other posts are both ENLIGHTENING and INSPIRATIONAL.    NANCY

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 229

Greetings from a newbie :-)

I am glad to be here and hope to learn all the benefits and perks of this site soon, as well as share great tips with you all.

Thanks for the welcome and welcome to everyone as well :-)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 229

Hello Janna,

I am Nancy from New Jersey. Getting healthier is always a challenge. Aarp offers great recipes, plus you can earn rewards points. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 229

Hello Janna, 

WELCOME to the COMMUNITY. If you want to earn rewards points, PLEASE follow EPSTER'S posts under R4G, REWARDS POINTS etc. EPSTER, ROCKS and knows how to work the system. 

@j88669d wrote:

Hi.  I'm Janna.  I still work full-time but am thinking of retiring.  This is the first time I've been on aarp.com.  I'm a great bargain shopper and have recently re-comited to get healthier.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 229

Hi.  I'm Janna.  I still work full-time but am thinking of retiring.  This is the first time I've been on aarp.com.  I'm a great bargain shopper and have recently re-comited to get healthier.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 229

Thanks JoyaDe. I will be moving into a nice retirement community soon. The people are very friendly here and make me feel welcomed. I'm so glad I've moved here. NM has alot of things to do and places to explore. I'm looking forward to new discoveries.

Gen Johnson
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark