Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 251 of 255

nice to meet you Rockie Mtn.  Hope we both get alot of interesting stuff off of this thread!  I like your quote.

Mary
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 252 of 255

BTW, the below message is from Steve in SC.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 253 of 255

Hi, Mary -- I'm finding it a little tough navigating the site, but I hope I'm communicating with you.  I live in South Carolina.  Thanks for chiming in -- good to hear from you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 254 of 255

@MaryB59 wrote:

Hi, I'm Mary. I'm new to these threads but am excited by the opportunities to learn and connect.  I love AARP.  I'm very newly retired, live in the midwest, and there are SO MANY opportunities.

If you want to make connections with me and other Newbies, reply to this thread.  I'm seeing many starting individual threads/topics which will make it difficult to connect, just due to shear volume.

Hope to hear from you

Hello from the Colorado Rockies, Mary!

Well look at you getting all organized from the get-go! Woot!  Applause on your Newbie thread idea!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 255 of 255

Hi, I'm Mary. I'm new to these threads but am excited by the opportunities to learn and connect.  I love AARP.  I'm very newly retired, live in the midwest, and there are SO MANY opportunities.

If you want to make connections with me and other Newbies, reply to this thread.  I'm seeing many starting individual threads/topics which will make it difficult to connect, just due to shear volume.

Hope to hear from you

Mary
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.