From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 231 of 236

Hi, Steve, from SC.  You guys have it alot nicer than we in Michigan do right now but it isn't too bad right now.  We don't even have any snow..... very odd for January.

Mary

Mary
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 232 of 236

nice to meet you Rockie Mtn.  Hope we both get alot of interesting stuff off of this thread!  I like your quote.

Mary
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 233 of 236

BTW, the below message is from Steve in SC.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 234 of 236

Hi, Mary -- I'm finding it a little tough navigating the site, but I hope I'm communicating with you.  I live in South Carolina.  Thanks for chiming in -- good to hear from you.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 235 of 236

@MaryB59 wrote:

Hi, I'm Mary. I'm new to these threads but am excited by the opportunities to learn and connect.  I love AARP.  I'm very newly retired, live in the midwest, and there are SO MANY opportunities.

If you want to make connections with me and other Newbies, reply to this thread.  I'm seeing many starting individual threads/topics which will make it difficult to connect, just due to shear volume.

Hope to hear from you

Hello from the Colorado Rockies, Mary!

Well look at you getting all organized from the get-go! Woot!  Applause on your Newbie thread idea!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 236 of 236

Hi, I'm Mary. I'm new to these threads but am excited by the opportunities to learn and connect.  I love AARP.  I'm very newly retired, live in the midwest, and there are SO MANY opportunities.

If you want to make connections with me and other Newbies, reply to this thread.  I'm seeing many starting individual threads/topics which will make it difficult to connect, just due to shear volume.

Hope to hear from you

Mary
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors