Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 221 of 228

Hi Everyone.  I am new to AARP and am semi-retired.  Still working part time to keep yself busy.  I was in sales for over 32 years and am continuing in that for awhile.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 222 of 228

Newbie here. I'm in Georgetown, SC. Anyone in the area interested in devoting some time to our non-profit Amazing Journey, Inc.? We support and enhance the Georgetown County Sheriff's Reentry Services. Please reply to learn how you can help. 

Roger Armistead
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 223 of 228

Hi, Steve, from SC.  You guys have it alot nicer than we in Michigan do right now but it isn't too bad right now.  We don't even have any snow..... very odd for January.

Mary

Mary
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 224 of 228

nice to meet you Rockie Mtn.  Hope we both get alot of interesting stuff off of this thread!  I like your quote.

Mary
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 225 of 228

BTW, the below message is from Steve in SC.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 226 of 228

Hi, Mary -- I'm finding it a little tough navigating the site, but I hope I'm communicating with you.  I live in South Carolina.  Thanks for chiming in -- good to hear from you.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 227 of 228

@MaryB59 wrote:

Hi, I'm Mary. I'm new to these threads but am excited by the opportunities to learn and connect.  I love AARP.  I'm very newly retired, live in the midwest, and there are SO MANY opportunities.

If you want to make connections with me and other Newbies, reply to this thread.  I'm seeing many starting individual threads/topics which will make it difficult to connect, just due to shear volume.

Hope to hear from you

Hello from the Colorado Rockies, Mary!

Well look at you getting all organized from the get-go! Woot!  Applause on your Newbie thread idea!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 228 of 228

Hi, I'm Mary. I'm new to these threads but am excited by the opportunities to learn and connect.  I love AARP.  I'm very newly retired, live in the midwest, and there are SO MANY opportunities.

If you want to make connections with me and other Newbies, reply to this thread.  I'm seeing many starting individual threads/topics which will make it difficult to connect, just due to shear volume.

Hope to hear from you

Mary
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users