Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bullying

Message 11 of 13

@roberts258723  By the way, did you know that October is National Bullying Prevention Month? So good timing, as well.

antibullyinglogo3.jpg

Quotes-about-Bullying-Stop-the-Bullying-Bully-quotes-Anti-Bullying-Bullies-Cyber-quotes.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bullying

Message 12 of 13

@roberts258723 wrote:

Hello

I am a being Bullied by my Younger Brother and I am doing my best to deal with it

Unfortunately he is residing in my Home

Like all Bullies. when I stand up to him, He totally denies that he did anything wrong and  says I am losing my mind

Unfortunately we all have been Bullied and  Still Are Being Bullied and because of this Common Issue

I would like to Create a Support Group

Let Me Know What You Feel About This

Thanks

Bob 

@roberts258723  Yes!  

I think many of us have experienced bullying, perhaps not at the hands of a family member, and maybe not even from a person we know in real life (as we now spend so much time in the company of virtual strangers), but, indeed, I think there is good call for this community to rally together and support one another with ideas and open hearts.

Kudos to you for starting such a thread!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Bullying

Message 13 of 13

Hello

I am a being Bullied by my Younger Brother and I am doing my best to deal with it

Unfortunately he is residing in my Home

Like all Bullies. when I stand up to him, He totally denies that he did anything wrong and  says I am losing my mind

Unfortunately we all have been Bullied and  Still Are Being Bullied and because of this Common Issue

I would like to Create a Support Group

Let Me Know What You Feel About This

Thanks

Bob 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors