Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bullying

Message 11 of 13

@roberts258723  By the way, did you know that October is National Bullying Prevention Month? So good timing, as well.

antibullyinglogo3.jpg

Quotes-about-Bullying-Stop-the-Bullying-Bully-quotes-Anti-Bullying-Bullies-Cyber-quotes.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bullying

Message 12 of 13

@roberts258723 wrote:

Hello

I am a being Bullied by my Younger Brother and I am doing my best to deal with it

Unfortunately he is residing in my Home

Like all Bullies. when I stand up to him, He totally denies that he did anything wrong and  says I am losing my mind

Unfortunately we all have been Bullied and  Still Are Being Bullied and because of this Common Issue

I would like to Create a Support Group

Let Me Know What You Feel About This

Thanks

Bob 

@roberts258723  Yes!  

I think many of us have experienced bullying, perhaps not at the hands of a family member, and maybe not even from a person we know in real life (as we now spend so much time in the company of virtual strangers), but, indeed, I think there is good call for this community to rally together and support one another with ideas and open hearts.

Kudos to you for starting such a thread!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Bullying

Message 13 of 13

Hello

I am a being Bullied by my Younger Brother and I am doing my best to deal with it

Unfortunately he is residing in my Home

Like all Bullies. when I stand up to him, He totally denies that he did anything wrong and  says I am losing my mind

Unfortunately we all have been Bullied and  Still Are Being Bullied and because of this Common Issue

I would like to Create a Support Group

Let Me Know What You Feel About This

Thanks

Bob 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season