Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Book Recommendations

Message 1 of 2

Hello @rs2943777. Thanks for your post. You might also try our Books and/or Caregiving forums for more on this topic. Welcome to the AARP Online Community forums!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Book Recommendations

Message 2 of 2

I'm looking for a couple of book recommendations.  1. I have a friend who's taken care of her mother in her home for many years.  her mom has dementia and it's become time to put her in a nursing facility. She's feeling guilty. Any recommendations? 

2. My parents have been married over 50 years and it seems like all they do is bicker now.  When I talk to my mom, all she does is complain about what my dad does and doesn't do. He's been sick lately and I thought she might lay off but she's complaining about all the MD appt's and him 'doing nothing' all day.  Any book recommendations for her?  Thank you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors