Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Aloha, My Name is Dwight Martin, a nubbie as You can see, trying to download Photos on this sit

Message 1 of 4

Hu Dwight,

Welcome to the chat, I do too had problems uploading pictures, I think it is a matter of luck :-)

Keep trying.

Bea

Winter Haven, FL

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Aloha, My Name is Dwight Martin, a nubbie as You can see, trying to download Photos on this sit

Message 2 of 4

Hi again Dwight, @808superfly  So I saw yor other post about photos and presume you are having issues with uploading photos of your own. Here's a link to a how-to post on the subject: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Social-Security/How-do-i-add-photos/td-p/1588233 . Hope this helps. Let us know if you are still having difficulties. (And actually, as I write this I realize there's the chance that photos are not working for everyone. The site has recently suffered some issues with universal functionality, so... hm. Well, let us know if this works for you and we'll go from there.)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@808superfly  Hi Dwight, and welcome to the community.  So I think I'm maybe confused. Did you try to download our (other community members) photos or are you wanting to upload photos of your own?

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Aloha, My Name is Dwight Martin, a nubbie as You can see, trying to download Photos on this site

Message 4 of 4

I will do my bestes as a Member Of this AARP account.

Kudos
Views
Replies