You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Adversity is Positive Push to Date Again!

Message 1 of 3

You already provided an answer for yourself when you said "I am fed up, ....., I want to ..." 

In this planet, we only have one life to live, why waste it doing things you are fed up with??? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Adversity is Positive Push to Date Again!

Message 2 of 3
MOve on.
Antoine S. Madere
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Adversity is Positive Push to Date Again!

Message 3 of 3

Hello AARP Family ,

I have been trying to hold on to a intimate relationahip with my ex-husband/friend for the past 45 years . It has been an interesting and at times tumultuous journey . Lack of financial security has caused yet another bump. He has no income and once again I am left aline holding down the bills. Am I wrong  for feeling tired of him not being a worthy man ... Instead of doing whatever is necessary to be a provider emotionally and financially​.. He takes advantage of danzels in distress  moves in with old female friends who serve as cushions by allowing him to cohabitate with them while he goes after business deal in his native city 500 Miles  away from what was suppose to be our home.  We have 4 grown children and grand child.  I am fed up and ready to begin developing  friendships  and companionships with senior single men including widows, divorcees that are happy with who they are and ready and willing to share conversations and good times with a single mature woman who can hold her own . Also can appreciate a woman who has leadership qualities including listening , empathizing , compromising style...retired from politics and now works part-time in travel industry . . Love to salsa, ballroom, Stepping back, cycling, indoor  cycle spinning.  Feel it's time to do a reality check and open up to new healthy coversations and to develop friendships and allow companionship to happen. Reply if you can honestly relate... I am often on the east coast ,  Midwest  and Florida . Also,  Have family ties in New Orleans. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users