Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ARE FLAG-RED-WHITE AND BLUE.

Message 1 of 2

@AntonioF64991 wrote:

There is no place to knee down at are flag take your protest and do it in the right places,not town meeting,schools,FOOTBALL  and if the news stations stop airing these it would stop also,there is a right time and place for that or just leave the great usa!!!!!!!!!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum Antonio. 

I understand you to say there is no place anyone can put a knee down while facing toward our [are] flag.  Is that right? 

I note you understand that this is a protest and that protests should be done in the 'right' places.  Where are those 'right places'?

Town meetings, school gatherings and FOOTBALL are not the 'right places', you say.  Those are generally open to the public. Could you tell me which place open to the public is the 'right place'?  Oh...and non-public places too, while you're at it?

If that were settled, maybe they would't have to leave....or would they?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

ARE FLAG-RED-WHITE AND BLUE.

Message 2 of 2

There is no place to knee down at are flag take your protest and do it in the right places,not town meeting,schools,FOOTBALL  and if the news stations stop airing these it would stop also,there is a right time and place for that or just leave the great usa!!!!!!!!!

co2man
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Share your best experiences traveling while caregiving.

woman taking selfie with man in wheelchair on the beach

Top Authors