Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Info Seeker

Re: AARP DATING SITE

Message 1 of 6

Hey there, "magallonssj"....'just thought I'd help you out with something.
You wrote, "I no longer live there do to I needed more Independents."....which is incorrect spelling and grammar....so HERE is how you SHOULD have worded that statement,
"I no longer live there, due to the fact that I needed more independence".

So, my questionto you is......"Where in the world did YOU go to school ?!?!"

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 6

there is a national site @ http://www.meetup.com and you can pretty much select a distance from any city and put in any interest, e.g. dating over 50, over 60, books clubs, walking, wine tasting, dancing, whatever and it will show you many, many groups that get together to share interest.

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 6

I have the same question, does anybody know if there is a place around here in Winter Haven where single people get together to mingle and socialize? 

Thanks.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 6

Hello,

At the Willow's in Bremerton there is a gathering of singles from other Adult Independent locations once a month. I hope this helps. 

I no longer live there do to I needed more Independents.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6

All, this individual joined 31-Dec-2017 and posts "dating" only. Be smart, beware.

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Info Seeker +

AARP DATING SITE

Message 6 of 6

Can anyone tell me if there is a place for members to go to meet other singles who maybe get together to go on walks or have dinner that sort of thing.

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors