Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: 54, Female and retired, who finds conversation w/50+ interesting, so say hello.

Message 1 of 21
HELLO- AM WAY DOWN SOUTH & OUT WEST IN TEXAS ! WHERE IN NJ? I SPENT 2 HOMESICK WEEKS IN METUCHEN ONCE.
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Report Inappropriate Content
Regular Social Butterfly

Re: 54, Female and retired, who finds conversation w/50+ interesting, so say hello.

Message 2 of 21

Well, that's me too!!.. But I am in NJ.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 21

Northern California? Awww....I thought perhaps we might be closer. Oh well...thanks for your thoughtful reply, and take care.
Goodbye, ~D.R.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 21

Hi!  Your title absolutely caught my eye! Clever....

im 55 in Northern California.  Unfortunately, I too am retired. Too too early but He had other plans

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 21

Hello, how r u, and welcome to the community. I retired at 50. Enjoying life not having to go to work, but at same time, still want to stay busy, so I do volunteer work.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 21

Hi there ;-) !!

'Saw your post here & just wanted to let ya know that I read your comment.....and, if you'd like, we could maybe start an 'e~conversation' via this means. So, if you're interrested, we could begin our online correspondence by telling you that I live in Lafayette, Indiana. So, where do you live? Are we close?
Let me know (if ya want), & we can go from there.
Bye for now,  ~D.

Conversationalist

Message 7 of 21

Hello

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 21
Hello!
Conversationalist

Message 9 of 21

Hello,  I’m sorry I haven’t responded I didn’t realize anyone responded.  Maybe if you private message me, I’ll be notified?  

Sincerely,

mj

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 10 of 21
OK
Antoine S. Madere