Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: 54, Female and retired, who finds conversation w/50+ interesting, so say hello.

Message 11 of 21

Hi!

Antoine S. Madere
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Re: 54, Female and retired, who finds conversation w/50+ interesting, so say hello.

Message 12 of 21

Hello, I'm Janey. would love to befriend.

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 13 of 21

Nice to meet you!

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 14 of 21

Do you GOLF?  

Antoine S. Madere
Conversationalist

Message 15 of 21

Hello, 51 and love to talk also

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 16 of 21

Hello, from southeast Louisiana.

Regards,

A.S. Madere (not retired, but I am close)

Antoine S. Madere
Info Seeker

Message 17 of 21
Hello!
Jerry Aashiem
Conversationalist

Message 18 of 21
Hello, If we are here, we are probably all old. 😃
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 19 of 21

You are younger than me (65). How were you able to be retired at such a young age? 

Antoine S. Madere
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 21

Hi, I'm old here (well, and everywhere Smiley Happy). Hello right back at ya. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving