Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What are the Best States for Seniors to Retire?

Message 21 of 22

Hello!

Are you relocating or doing this for research?

From my own ONLINE research, I am kind of at a crossroads as far as staying in the SAME state or moving. My present location here in VA has very few sidewalks. I need my sidewalks as I love to walk and explore. Yes, they are very good with fitness establishments and trails, but I get bored very quickly once I have have walked ONE time through a neighborhood or a trail.

I also found there are a lot of Senior Retirment communities. I am not into the GROUP set up, so have no interest in those

What I am looking into is maybe finding states (or countries) that allow TINY cottages. Not the ones on wheels/lol. Don't need my home hooked up to someone's vehicle and towed away.

Hugs,

Angela

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

What are the Best States for Seniors to Retire?

Message 22 of 22

I know AARP does their own articles on best places to retire.... but what are your thoughts based on your own experiences.

Keep in mind.... cost, weather, transportation and most of all excellent health care for seniors.

Thanks for your inputs.

PannB
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season