Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Selling Your House

Hello! Is anyone trying to sell their house right now? Or did you successfully sell your house during COVID-19? I'd love to hear your tips and suggestions on how to navigate this.

Here's a great guide to help if you are in the process of selling your home as well!

I think we need to improve our home before selling it. The price of the improved home is higher. Look for local home improvement company https://ikhomepros.com/home-improvement/ and repair your home before selling.

It's clear that even the expenses for improvement will be justified and the price of home after improvement will be profitable.

Selling a home while pandemia is possible though you can meet some difficulties. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

I agree that it's worth it to make improvements to increase profits. I live in a condo and we are trying to sell right now. The condo market is certainly different now than it was pre-COVID. It seems most folks are looking for houses rather than condo buildings, so it's slow going for us.

Contributor

I wasn't able to read the tip on selling your house. I know of a 2017 trailer with a Queen bed pop out in CA that can be used for someone who has lost their home or just wants to downsize. You'll need a hitch. Currently my Uncle pays $333 a month for the trailer with a balance of $21,534. I will send for him to live with me and I'm hoping someone else can benefit just as he has.  

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP