Social Butterfly

Any Florida Residents/Property Owners Out There? ๐Ÿš›

Hey All!

I will be relocating to the Florida Area next June 2022. Wanted to do Spring (March 2022) but my darling daughter has allergies. Wants to wait for Summer to help me move and tow my 2006 Hyundai Elantra. Lol, my Old Girl would not make it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Anyway, my daughter lives and works in Melbourne, Florida. I am in Cave Spring, Virginia. Retired last July 2020.

• Any recommendations on possible cities besides Melbourne?

Thanks All,

Angela ๐Ÿ˜

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Tallahassee is my preference. Florida... ๐Ÿ˜“ ๐ŸŠ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿž๐ŸฆŽ!!! 

Social Butterfly

@Chocolatt wrote:

Tallahassee is my preference. Florida... ๐Ÿ˜“ ๐ŸŠ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿž๐ŸฆŽ!!! 

๐Ÿ’ฅThanks @Chocolatt ๐Ÿ˜ Why is it your peference if you donot mind me asking ๐Ÿ™„ Lol, luv your crocodile (my spelling is off I think and too lazy to go check ๐Ÿค”) and other items. Hate snakes with a passion ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Angela ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

In my opinion, somewhat more diverse than other places where I have been in Florida. It seems lively.๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

Social Butterfly

@Chocolatt wrote:

In my opinion, somewhat more diverse than other places where I have been in Florida. It seems lively.๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

๐Ÿ’ฅ Thanks @Chocolatt I will do some research and see if it is doable for me. My lifelong dream has been to live in a Tiny House. Here in Virginia they are not zoned, but Florida is ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Angela
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Angela, Best wishes!  Lately, I have been thinking about moving. I am not sure where yet. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

Social Butterfly

@Chocolatt wrote:

Angela, Best wishes!  Lately, I have been thinking about moving. I am not sure where yet. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿ’ฅ Yes @Chocolatt moving can be challenge especially as we age = lol, in other words we old ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Good luck with figuring things out! Angela ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Angela
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Like the ocean or the gulf? I prefer the the ocean. 

Social Butterfly

@Raynyky wrote:

Like the ocean or the gulf? I prefer the the ocean. 

๐Ÿ’ฅ Lol @Raynyky not to live, just visit = hurricanes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have seen seen so many waterfront properties destroyed in the news. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Angela
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Join The Girlfriend and AARPยฎ Staying Sharpยฎ for a special live Facebook event on June 17th at 7:30 p.m. ET! Therapist Rachel Noble will discuss tips to create well-being and joy as we emerge from the pandemic.

Members Can Save More When They Travel

Save when booking a flight & hotel package. Join AARP today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health