Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: be healthy magazine.

Message 1 of 2

bill2406 wrote:

As with all the magazines I subscribe to and read, when I am done, I donate them to my local V.A. Hospital.  My fellow veterans may also benefit from reading the magazines while waiting for appointments or whatever reason they are visiting the facility.

@bill2406  That's quite a lovely gesture, and one that is earth friendly to boot. Thank you for thinking of your fellow veterans.

I went the other way years and years ago: I have subscribed to everything from W to George and Ode. From Poets & Writers to Mother Earth News to Cuisine and back again. But I don't even take the local paper anymore. I do all of that kind of reading online these days. Which is to say I rather prefer the online edition of the AARP special editions.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Info Seeker

be healthy magazine.

Message 2 of 2

I liked the digital magazine, however I am an old paper magazine kind of guy.

The stories were interesting and informative. But again I prefer a paper supplement.

As with all the magazines I subscribe to and read, when I am done, I donate them to my local V.A. Hospital.  My fellow veterans may also benefit from reading the magazines while waiting for appointments or whatever reason they are visiting the facility.

Report Inappropriate Content
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors