Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your Word for 2022

rsz_2021_2022_road.jpgIt's resolution season. As the end of 2021 approaches and you reflect on the past year, what is your word for 2022?  Learn more on how a personal word can keep you motivated in the New Year.

My word is balance. I'm looking to create more equilibrium in my life in the coming year.

What are you going to forge in the coming year?

Conversationalist

My word for 2022 is optimism.  After 2 years of going on 3 of the Pandemic, I feel we have to believe its end is in sight.

Contributor

Patience. 

Social Butterfly

@JulieF345466  That a great word!  Welcome to AARP's online community Julie.  Glad to have you join us.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPRachelA  Great question!  My word for 2022 is capable.  2021 was resilient. 2020 was Hopeful.

Contributor

My word is hope.

Regular Contributor

My word is compassion. Treating everyone with kindness and dignity regardless of one's circumstances. I am hopeful 2022 will be a promising year when we all strive to do and be better which I know we are all capable of doing. Be safe.

Contributor

Equanimity 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking for inspiration? Check out the 2021 words of the year from fellow Online Community members โฌ‡๏ธ

2021 word of the year.jpeg

0 Kudos
Contributor

My word is Commonsense. 

Use commonsense in every decision you make. Especially during this Covid pandemic! Use commonsense for shopping, mask wearing, visiting loved ones & friends, traveling & getting vaccinated. 

Barb
Social Butterfly

Lighthearted is my word.

I know weโ€™ve all been through a lot the last 2 years with this pandemic and it hasnโ€™t been easy to stay optimistic all the time. But Iโ€™ve found trying to keep a lighthearted disposition has improved my mood and makes me enjoy retirement life more. Lighthearted was my word in 2021 and itโ€™ll work in 2022 too.

Contributor

My word is contributeโ€ฆโ€ฆto humankind and to the earth.

Honored Social Butterfly

My word will be "STOP"  as in "STOP __________________"

The blank will be filled in as the need arises.

A New Year without Covid mucking it up would be nice.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Periodic Contributor

My word is unpandemiced! I'm praying we get out of the pandemic!!!

Social Butterfly

@coreenv  Looooovvvvve your word! 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP