Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What is your healthy habit?

Message 1 of 33

I keep a food log including everything I eat and how much water I drink each day.  It keeps me mindful of what I take in

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 33
  1. I start my day with my all in one nutritional drink. It gets me going early in the morning.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

I use my juicer every morning I Juice frui rd and vegetables just about everything.especially greens

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinigar, 1 teaspoon of honey in 1/2 cup of water every day.

Helps with bloating

Weight loss

Arthritis 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

I wash my face with soap and water every night, do not use any product other than Albolene on my face.  I also walk my dogs every day.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33

I drink a small glass of my sister's homemade Kefir mixed with cherry juice. I take medications that cause constipation, and this yummy treat is far preferable to more pills.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33

I drink a lot of water, because I do not like sodas or teas. Water with ice is the perfect drink for me.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

I do a routine of exercises each morning before getting out of bed, mostly leg, back, and lower muscle exercises.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33

I am almost 80 and this health tip was from my grandfather. It works for me. He always said "The best exercise is push yourself away from the table".

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33

I live in a condo and my storage room (where I keep bottled water as well as the usual junk found in storage rooms) is housed in the garage, a total  of 15 stairs up to our actual condo. At any rate I drink a lot of water, running out very quickly. So every few days I make a water run to the garage - put 10-12 bottles in a canvas bag and set the bag down at the foot of the stairs. Then, one by one, I carry the bottles to the top of the stairs, right outside my condo door!!! So I usually climb a minimum of 150 stairs each time. I do this after grocery shopping also, or for anything I need from the car or storage - carry individual items up the stairs one at a time. (Sorry that was so wordy 😱😱😱 - but I AM 70!!!🤪🤪🤪)

Kudos
Views