Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: What is your healthy habit?

Message 11 of 40

1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinigar, 1 teaspoon of honey in 1/2 cup of water every day.

Helps with bloating

Weight loss

Arthritis 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 40

I wash my face with soap and water every night, do not use any product other than Albolene on my face.  I also walk my dogs every day.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 40

I drink a small glass of my sister's homemade Kefir mixed with cherry juice. I take medications that cause constipation, and this yummy treat is far preferable to more pills.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 40

I drink a lot of water, because I do not like sodas or teas. Water with ice is the perfect drink for me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 40

I do a routine of exercises each morning before getting out of bed, mostly leg, back, and lower muscle exercises.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 40

I am almost 80 and this health tip was from my grandfather. It works for me. He always said "The best exercise is push yourself away from the table".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 40

I live in a condo and my storage room (where I keep bottled water as well as the usual junk found in storage rooms) is housed in the garage, a total  of 15 stairs up to our actual condo. At any rate I drink a lot of water, running out very quickly. So every few days I make a water run to the garage - put 10-12 bottles in a canvas bag and set the bag down at the foot of the stairs. Then, one by one, I carry the bottles to the top of the stairs, right outside my condo door!!! So I usually climb a minimum of 150 stairs each time. I do this after grocery shopping also, or for anything I need from the car or storage - carry individual items up the stairs one at a time. (Sorry that was so wordy 😱😱😱 - but I AM 70!!!🤪🤪🤪)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 40

I watch what I eat and my weight by planning my meals and keeping track of what I eat and weigh. I try to do some form of workout each day as in exercises, stretches, lifting wieghts and walking or any combination of those and I also keep track of those too. I think that keeping track kind of keeps me accountable to myself to stay on my plan. This one's kind of simple but I always park as far away as I can instead of searching for a close spot, not only is it more exercise, it also helps me feel better about myself by helping those less fortunate to a close spot.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: MIND

Message 19 of 40

You are a beautiful soul!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 40

Push myself to exercise on a regular basis.  Sometimes it is not an easy thing to do.  But got to do what you got to do.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors