Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Info Seeker

Re: What is your favorite cookie?

Message 51 of 113

oatmealwith raisin

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 52 of 113

chocolate chip

Info Seeker

Message 53 of 113

Any peanut butter and chocolate

Info Seeker

Message 54 of 113

I have two.  Snicker doodles and Mexican Wedding Cakes.

Info Seeker

Message 55 of 113

I have two.  Snicker doodles and Mexican Wedding Cakes.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 113

Chocolate chunck cookies, the soft ones. Keebler fudge sandwich cookies. Boy do I miss the chocolate fudge sammie cookies that Sunshine used to make!

Info Seeker

Message 57 of 113

Homemade snickerdoodles!

Info Seeker

Message 58 of 113

Husband: homemade soft oatmeal raisin.

wife: homemade double chocolate chip peanut butter!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 113

jc93014263 wrote:

To all the people who's favorite cookie is store bought, I really feel bad for you. Never in my life of 61yrs have I ever bought something from the store that was better than I could make at home. 

@jc93014263  Jim, I didn't mention Pepperidge Farms cookies because they are the best of the best, but because I can buy a pkg of what 8-10?, and not end up with dozens in my freezer calling my name. Smiley Happy

I make a shortbread that is out of this world. Chocolate chip, butterscotch, oatmeal and peanut butter cookies as well. I just choose not to. For health reasons we don't want a fresh batch of cookies in the house, much less a few dozen cookies in the freezer. Smiley Happy  

DH and I, senior athletes intent upon improving our weight to power ratios, have lost 70 pounds (combined) in the last 3ish years. We aim to keep off that weight and also to keep the health gains from having jettisoned unnecessary pounds. Which means verrrrrrrry few cookies. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 113

I love any soft, moist cookie that does not have raisins.  It would be hard to pick just one favorite, but it would probably be snickerdoodles, or plain sugar cookies.  When I make oatmeal cookies I use dried cranberries instead of raisins.  They're deelicious!  I'm hungry.  Gonna go make some cookies!