Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

What is your favorite cookie?

I went to a wedding recently and the family tradition was that everyone brought a tray of cookies, then all were able to box a variety of homemade cookies to take home.  It got me thinking - what is my favorite, such a hard choice but it has to have some chocolate to be a top contender.  What's your favorite cookies?

AARPTeri
Contributor

Oreo 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Oatmeal with butterscotch chips!๐Ÿ˜‹

0 Kudos
Contributor

Pecan sandies

Contributor

My favorite cookie is healthy cookie. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

chocolate chips

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Soft, almost-melty, chocolate chip ! Add crushed nuts, maybe bits of candy cane. Smiley Very Happy

Sandee2
0 Kudos
Contributor

Chocolate Chip

0 Kudos
Contributor

Spritz cookies are my favorite to make and to eat. ๐Ÿ˜†

0 Kudos
Contributor

Oatmeal rainsen

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My newfound favorite cookie is Ginger Snaps.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Mexican wedding cake cookies 

chocolate chip

0 Kudos
Contributor

Peanut Butter Cookies above all else! Anything Chocolate and Peanut Butter as well.

Contributor

Oatmeal Rasien

Contributor

I love snickerdoodles. They are the ultimate upgrade to sugar cookies. The cinnamon adds an excellent flavor.

Trusted Contributor

Winn Dixie chocolate chip haven't been to Florida for many years but these will always be my favorite wish I could order them

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mmm..cookies! I'm a classic chocolate chip lover - chocolate lovers, unite! Does anyone have any good tips for making healthy-ish cookies?

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

I remember mother's oatmeal cookies, enhanced with pecans from the homeplace in east Texas and raisins.  When my kids were late for the school bus and had to skip a sitdown b'fast, I'd send them down the lane with cookies and milk.  They'd leave the cups in the mail box.  The recipe is from a 1950s two-volume Encyclopedia of Cooking.  I can find out how to prepare any edible thing on this planet that I'd be willing to eat (and some I would not), how to prepare the jars to preserve it, how to candle an egg and, when the chicken stops laying, how to send her to Valhalla on a platter.  [I did that once. A real learning experience I do not recommend.]  Mother gave me a brand new set so long ago they now resemble hers; the covers are hanging by a thread. 

Contributor

Chocolate chip

Contributor

Chocolate chip

0 Kudos
Contributor

Oatmeal Rasien

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

butter

0 Kudos

Chocolate chip soft cookies

0 Kudos
Contributor

Soft Oatmeal raisin love them

0 Kudos
Contributor

OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP

Contributor

Oatmeal Raisin and White Chocolate Toffee

0 Kudos
Contributor

Subway's white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.  Unhealthy treat.  Sometimes I'll buy 10 of them and freeze them, have one as a treat every few weeks.

Periodic Contributor

Chocholate Chip hs been a favorite but I should include the Mint Chips form Girl Shcout days

Contributor

Chocolate Chip!! There's nothing like a soft and fresh chocolate chip cookie. I've tried to stay away from them, but every once in a while.....gotta have it!!๐Ÿ˜‰

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP