Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

What is your favorite cookie?

I went to a wedding recently and the family tradition was that everyone brought a tray of cookies, then all were able to box a variety of homemade cookies to take home.  It got me thinking - what is my favorite, such a hard choice but it has to have some chocolate to be a top contender.  What's your favorite cookies?

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

My favorite cookie is chocolate chip 

Contributor

Ahhh those chocolate crinkles. So pretty and yummy anytime of the year not just for Christmas!

Trusted Contributor

My favorite  shortbread from Dollar Tree I love it that they are out of them most of the time I really don't need to eat cookies but I love them

Contributor

All in one

Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip

Periodic Contributor

My absolute favorite is a chewy oatmeal coconut cookie with chopped dried fruit! good and healthy!

Contributor

My favorite cookie is Snicker Doodles.

Decorated Holiday sugar Cookies

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Nutter butter peanutbutter cookies 

0 Kudos
Contributor

My favorite cookies are Oreo's

Periodic Contributor

My potato chip cookies are a must gift for my family and friends for the holidays.
0 Kudos
Contributor

POTATO CHIP COOKIE🧐???  That's a SERIOUS NEW ONE for me!!!!  I would LOVE to try!! If they're made with LAYS, a difinite guarantee more than one will be eatened😉😉😋

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Ruffles give me the best results. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Sugar cookies 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Molasses cookies. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Chocolate chip, of course ! Big, gooey chips, soft , not hard & munchy for the batter !

Sandee2
0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm glad to see a lot of people have a 1A and 1B in choice of favorite cookie. WHO CAN HAVE JUST ONE???  My 2 are Old Fashion Soft Chewy Oatmeal Raisin and Big "Black and White" cookies!!!!

(half chocolate half vanilla)

Contributor

My favorite cookie is peanut butter. 

Regular Contributor

One bite of a  rugalush cookie takes me back to my childhood! Christmas would not be the same without a batch of these cookies on the cookie tray. My Mom always made them with apricot jam and nuts. I like to try different fillings, but apricot is my favorite. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Are these like thumbprint cookies? Or kalachktys?
0 Kudos
Contributor

Oatmeal Rasin

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Chocolate, no bake, Oatmeal Cookies

0 Kudos
Contributor

Coconut cookies 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Chocolare chip with pecans

Contributor

Mexican wedding cookies.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

My late husband brought me several cookies in a bag and said to try it and see if you like it.

Oh, how come its in a paper bag?  He said that's how they put it.

okay, I'll try it and opened the bag and inside pulled out a cookie that had a red circle on it, hmmm, interesting, and took a bite.  Ohhhhhh, the flavor!  Where did you get this cookie, as I continued to eat this awesome cookie.  The almond in that cookie was totally delicious.  It was flaky, so light.

Since, then my late husband always drove by that store and always bought those delicious almond cookies.

I have gone to Chinese stores looking for that great taste and haven't found a duplicate.

But, I still love Almond Cookies to this day!

Info Seeker

Scoth Shortbread! I bake several recipes of European-style cookies for the Christmas holidays...and give them to special persons in my life: friends who are struggling medically, the mailman, my friend who helps me houseclean...etcetera. Russian Tea Cakes, Pfeffernüse, ricciarelli, almond kisses, marzipan cookies, Italian anisette cookies, cinnamon crisps, rum balls, almond kisses (like meringues), several types of shortbread; along with 5 types of fruitcake. My cookies have become quite popular in my small community!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Wow awesome. My tanta made a cocoa fheffernus. I was able to recreate a couple years ago. A childhood favorite I couldn’t let die. I think she created it as I’ve never heard of or seen them since she passed so many years ago.
0 Kudos

My favorite cookie is peanut butter

0 Kudos
Contributor

Oatmeal

0 Kudos
Contributor

My favorite is good ol' fashion chocolate chip 🍪

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP