Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

What is your favorite cookie?

I went to a wedding recently and the family tradition was that everyone brought a tray of cookies, then all were able to box a variety of homemade cookies to take home.  It got me thinking - what is my favorite, such a hard choice but it has to have some chocolate to be a top contender.  What's your favorite cookies?

AARPTeri
Contributor

Oatmeal raisin

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Snickerdoodles 

0 Kudos
Contributor

oatmeal raisin 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Mint Milanos.  They always hit the spot.  Mexican Wedding Cookies are a close second.

0 Kudos
Contributor

home made peanut butter

0 Kudos
Contributor

Toll house home chocolate chip cookies warm & fresh out of the oven!!๐Ÿ‘

Regular Contributor

I like animal cookies, not too big or too sweet. I have some for dessert at night with a protein shake.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Chocolate chip 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Pistachio cookies are one of my favorite cookies. ๐Ÿ’š

0 Kudos
Contributor

I think this is a trick question. I try very hard to stay away from sugary things. When I did eat cookies I liked anything with nuts. Well, thatโ€™s the story of my former life with sweets. Now you make me want to eat a cookie.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm a real "cookie monster," as well as a chocoholic, so this is a tough call for me. I tend to prefer chewy cookies to crisp ones. My first thought was snickerdoodles, with chocolate crinkles running a close second~! In my considered opinion, cookies contribute to mental and emotional health more so than the physical...

Chocolate chip

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I eat the "omega cookie" from Omega-3 Innovations. Its got a lot of soluble fiber and contains high quality omega-3s. Actually helps me sleep well

0 Kudos
Contributor

Chocolate Chip, of course!

0 Kudos
Contributor

White chocolate chip and macadamia nut.

Contributor

Peanut butter is my favorite.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Peanut butter

0 Kudos
Contributor

Lol, Iโ€™m trying to start a diet and I see this post ,ah my favorite cookie...well I havenโ€™t met a cookie that I donโ€™t like...favorite is chocolate chips with walnuts
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Homemade sugar free whole grain are to die for. 1 with coffee in the am is my special time before I start my day.
0 Kudos
Contributor

chocolate chip cookies or sugar cookies with macadamia nuts

0 Kudos
Contributor

Just good ole fashioned sugar cookies. You canโ€™t beat them. They go with everything. But of course my very close second would have to be chocolate chip. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

No bakes aka preacher cookies 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Good old fashioned hermit cookie...with lots of raisins and sprinkled with sugar on top!

0 Kudos
Contributor

My favorite cookie is called Santa's surprise- it's a peanut butter batter and you wrap it around half of a miniature snickers wow- some of everything peanut butter, chocolate, nuts, nougat just great

Honored Social Butterfly

1. Oatmeal Raisin cookies.

2. White Chocolate Macadamian Nut cookies.

Or maybe vice versa.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love peanut butter cookies there're simply my favorite๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿช๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿช๐Ÿถ

Oatmeal 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Grey Ghost bourbon chocolate is one for sureโค๏ธ

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
Contributor

snickerdoodles warm from the ovn
Periodic Contributor

I had already replied but as I see the others answers come into my email I just want to say something else - many are questioning how this is about healthy living - no one is even saying to eat a dozen of your whatever your favorite is.  No doubt many extremely healthy people do still die young in many ways.  I just hope no one deprives themselves of anything at all due to the caloric count.  When my teenage son tragically passed away, it turned out his last meal was devilled eggs I had made for him that he loved.  My mother's last meal was rainbow sherbet - me?  I can guarantee a piece of watercress will not be mine.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP