Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What is your favorite cookie?

Message 21 of 178

I love peanut butter cookies there're simply my favorite😊🍪😊🍪🍶

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 178

aww - that has me think about smokers, I remember hearing of a woman who died at 105 and had quit smoking at 102.  I know this is completely off subject and non-smokers would never understand but I was happy to have heard my son had enjoyed a last cigarette before he left the earth.  He also had me realize just how short life truly is and other than important appointments or committments, I chose to not live on a clock or a calendar.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 178

Reminds me of my Grandmother who was diabetic. She would watch us so my parents could have the night out. My mother would hide the goodies from her. If she would have known when my Grandmother would pass, she would have allowed her one last good time. This was probably her biggest regret.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 178

I had already replied but as I see the others answers come into my email I just want to say something else - many are questioning how this is about healthy living - no one is even saying to eat a dozen of your whatever your favorite is.  No doubt many extremely healthy people do still die young in many ways.  I just hope no one deprives themselves of anything at all due to the caloric count.  When my teenage son tragically passed away, it turned out his last meal was devilled eggs I had made for him that he loved.  My mother's last meal was rainbow sherbet - me?  I can guarantee a piece of watercress will not be mine.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 178

I really miss the fudge sandwich cookie made by Sunshine Biscuit. Sunshine went out of business long ago. Occasionally, I will find the same kind of cookie, but it just isn't the cookie I remember.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 178

Soft oatmeal with peanut butter and semi sweet chocolate chips.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 178

English Toffee Chocolate chip cookie.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 178

Girl Scouts thin mints

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 178

I had many favorites over the years and still enjoy them once in a while, but I found the cookie of my dreams when I found the oatmeal chocolate chip recipe.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 178

Toss up between Mallomars and Pepperidge Farm Milanos - no wait!  Tate's chocolate chocolate chip cookies are so good that you truly can't eat just one!  

Kudos
Views