Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 41 of 68

Thankful that the Lord has kept family members safe and healthy.🙏

Grateful that my mother recently celebrated her 98th birthday and we’re in contact daily by phone.(we reside in different parts of the U.S. ‼️

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 68

I am grateful and delighted that my 31-year-old son's work-at-home edict in Los Angeles brought him home to us in San Diego. We have seen more of him in the past two months than we have since he graduated high school, and we love how his company has lightened our self-isolation.

I am very grateful for the deep brain stimulation surgery I was able to have done for my Parkinson's on June 3. The medical and administrative staff, while working under new and different protocols, were just great. So impressive!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 68

1. I'm also grateful for God's salvation and the beauty He created.

2. I'm grateful that the COVID-19 test I had came back negative!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 68

My continued good health and my loving family and friends. Truly.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 68

I am grateful that my most recent Colonoscopy's results came back negative. My father passed from Colon Cancer many years ago, so every five years I am tested.

Also, I am grateful that all of my children and grandchildren are healthy, and that I have two fur babies (cats) that always know when my spirits are down so they come and lay on my chest, or on their backs beside me for belly rubs.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 68

The 2 things I'm grateful for are my lifestyle which already fits into staying home. I don't go out except for doctor's appts. & my 2 cats who have kept me sane. Without them my home we wouldn't be a home. I've always had cats & they are the joy in my life.  Right now I have 2 males, a brown tabby, named Benjy & a Russian Blue,  named Blue--what else?

Though my style has been no problem I've had problems with the stress of having no option but to stay at home while under lockdown. Right now I can't eat any tomato products or chilies. But I'm still glad I have my cats as I live now live alone.

Janet Meeks
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 68

I am grateful for my amazing grandsons and family.  I am grateful to have my dog.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 68
Thanks for sharing the Thai view. Best to you.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 68

Only 2?!

God/Jesus 

Bible study

my peer counselor 

my brother & family 

my aunts

my apartment 

all the "good" times 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 68

1. I had blood work done and it was the best I've had in a long time. My Cholesterol is low, and even my Triglycerides are low (and that's a first!). My only problem is continuing to try to adjust the thyroid medicine levels. But at least that is manageable. I'm also weaning off the depression medications I've been taking since after cancer treatment. Life is good!

2. My son and grandson came to visit and stayed a whole week! It was wonderful. My grandson and I spent the days planting seeds and pulling weeds, playing in the hot tub, and working on a kids book of photography challenges while my son worked. In the evenings, we went to a local river and fished from the shore. My grandson caught 7 fish over the course of the week, and he was so excited! It was a much-needed visit, and I do miss them terribly, but I'm sure they will be back sometime soon!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors