Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 61 of 68

I I’m grateful for the continuos healing process of my daughter with acquired TBI in an accident 4 years ago.

I am grateful for all the people that had helped us in the process.

I should said first that I’m grateful to God, without the strength he has given me I’m sure I couldn’t bear this.

Now I’m a caregiver, a mother, a therapist and psychologist.

English is not my first language, sorry for the mistakes.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 68

Health and my family 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 68

1) I am grateful to the people who listen to the health experts and wear masks while out in public.  2) I am also grateful to the comedians who make me laugh. A good laugh is really helpful in these difficult times. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 68

1) I was able to speak to my younger brother who was dying of brain cancer thanks to a family friend who called me in Thailand so that I could say goodbye to my brother in hospice. He passed away the next day surrounded by his wife and children. May he rest in peace. He is in a better place. 

2) I am safely in Thailand (population 70 million) during the covid-19 crisis, where there have been 3,100++ cases and only 58 people died. Thank you to the Thai Government's public health officials who managed the crisis admirably. 

Zola
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 68

1. I am grateful for my families health, safety, optimism, and joy.

2. I am also grateful that I am able to work from home with a steady income.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 68

1. I am grateful no one in my family has suffered from the corona virus.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 68

1. I am grateful my employer is allowing me to work remotely and still collect a paycheck.

2. I am grateful for those agencies, companies, organizations and individual people stepping up to help those in need.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

What are two things that happened recently that you’re grateful for?

Message 68 of 68

Studies have shown that gratitude has a positive impact on our physical and psychological health. In these times, it's especially important to take a moment to reflect on what you are thankful for. Share two things that have happened to you recently that you're grateful for 💗

I'll start -

1. I am thankful for technology as it allows me to stay connected with my family that lives 1,000+ miles away. I was able to celebrate my dad's birthday last week and Mother's Day yesterday using facetime. It's funny, I use video chat with my family way more now than before stay-at-home and COVID-19.
  2. I appreciate all of the frontline workers, but I'm especially grateful for my dog's vet this week. She came down with a really bad bacterial infection almost two weeks ago, and the vet gave her top-notch care. Going to the vet now is very different!
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic