Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

What Are You GRATEFUL For TODAY?

Thursday - March 25, 2021

They say that when we practice GRATITUDE, more things and people come into our lives that improves it.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I've been feeling low and kinda out of this week. I'm trying to help neighbors get vaccine appts and navigate the process here in DC. It's been tough, but I'm grateful for my neighborhood advisory commissioner, who is helping me find an appt for a neighbor in need.

Community Manager
Community Manager

i'm grateful for music today 🎶 i recently discovered that prince covered sheryl crow's "everyday is a winding road" and i'm very into it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuesday - March 30, 2021

Was concerned I would be in the bed today after my tooth extraction yesterday at 2pm. It has been 35 years since I had one (it was a molar, yikes) and my jaw felt like it had been in a war during the removal.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope you're feeling okay @Anonymous! Tooth extractions are no joke - I was awake for my wisdom teeth removal as I was older and they were grown in. It was a bizarre experience to hear the crunching and feel the pulling. Sounds like you're doing well, my friend, and I'm grateful for that today! 🤗

Anonymous
Not applicable

Friday - March 26, 2021

Grateful for the AWESOME Spring weather TODAY after yesterday's dreary, rainy day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Monday - March 29, 2021

Just came back from seeing my Doggie Friend Athena.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I love those stubby legs! 😍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wednesday - March 31, 2021

What are GRATEFUL for TODAY? They say that when we are GRATEFUL, more people and events enter our lives to ADD to it 🙂

I get to do my MONTHLY Dollar Tree splurge TODAY 🙂

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let us know what you splurge on!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP