Get on the Road Without Breaking the Bank – Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Here 

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Unicycling. Here's Something That Inspires Me ...

Message 1 of 4 (126 Views)

@HammH Can you see him riding the beast on something like the wind turbine? He used to hang with John Foss, who had a trick uni group back in the day. I'm glad he survived that. Smiley Happy

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Silver Conversationalist

Message 2 of 4 (132 Views)

lol I think you have nothing to worry about.  

Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

DH just watched the videos. Well, part of them. Even DH, a skilled unicyclist, doesn't want to watch these videos. Smiley Happy

We are an interesting species.

Any other unicyclists here, by chance?

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Unicycling. Here's Something That Inspires Me ...

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)

... to watch my unicycling hubby like a hawk around wind turbines, high bridges and narrow beams. Yikes.

It's healthy to face one's fears, right? I mean, I've always just plowed right through my fears, and it's worked out well for me.  On the other hand, this extreme sport seems a suicidal endeavor.