Stay Safe During Summer Storms with Disaster Preparedness Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Now!

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Mosquito Magnet?

Message 1 of 22

@copswidow  You poor thing!  I think vinegar is supposed to be a repellant but its not foolproof.

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 22

The soulution is simple, and well hidden, because it is not profitable to share it with you.  Stop creating an environment that attracts them.  Alow your body to finish cleansing and stop giving off gass that attracked them.  The more you pollute your body the more problems you will have.  In July of 2016, I found a man with over 45 years of experience of enabling people to heal.  Since then my knowledge and health has gone to the next level.  I no longer have fear of what people call "disease".  Look up Dr. Robert Morse on YouTube.  Once you experience this level of health you will never want to go back.  Feel free to connect with me at ryanf2guy@gmail.com.  I would be happy to share more about my experiences.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 22

Mosquitos love me!  I have a severe reaction to honey bees, wasps and mosquitos. During a camp out at lake Erie as a child, mosquitos bit me so severely in the face that my eyes swelled shut. If I am in a room with several people, a mosquito will search me out of the group everytime!

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 22

For some reason I am a magnet to not only mosquitoes,  but bees, wasps, hornets, gnats, etc. And i am allergic to al in a variety of reactions, shortness of breath to major swelling and inflammation to severe itching.  Hate it.  Help. 

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 22
Yes hubby and I both attract mosquitos and flying teeth.  So aggravating, if they can't get the legs or arms, will go for our ear face and scalp.  Ewwww
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 22

Mosquitoes absolutely love me! I've tried everything and they just seem to seek me out more than those around me. UGH!

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 22

No! Neither my husband nor I are magnets - as long as there are other warm bodies nearby!

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 22

if there is a mosquito within 5 miles it will find me. I always get bit.

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 22

Yes!

Message 10 of 22

OH Yes I AM

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors