Social Butterfly

Medical Appointments!

• This discussion was created on June 11, 2021.
  • Anyone now getting medical appointments in real life?
  • Yes, we are back to normal I guess! ๐Ÿ™„
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Where I am, small practice health care offices were allowed to stay open during 2020, but the only appointment I had was to a couple of chiropractic and massage sessions. Did get a blood draw early this year, but had done a Zoom-like appt with that doc last year. I would do all appts online if I could. Saves the hassle of wearing clothes that match, making sure I have enough gas in the car for the drive, and remembering which exit from the interstate I need to take.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly

Huh?  Have you been getting medical appointments in fake life?

Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

Huh?  Have you been getting medical appointments in fake life?

๐Ÿ’ฅHi @aruzinsky I was referring to us having to do online or by phone medical appointments. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos

I mostly use the phone or online anyway.  The exception is when I make the next appointment while keeping my current appointment.  I doubt that many people drive to their doctor's offices just to make an appointment.

Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

I mostly use the phone or online anyway.  The exception is when I make the next appointment while keeping my current appointment.  I doubt that many people drive to their doctor's offices just to make an appointment.

๐Ÿ’ฅHi @aruzinsky I was not referring to setting up the medical appointment. I was referring to medical buildings being closed due to the pandemic and only virtual or telephone consultations are available. Yes, I call or book my medical appointments online. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos

I haven't seen even one medical building closed during the pandemic in the Chicago area.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health