Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

Medical Appointments!

• This discussion was created on June 11, 2021.
  • Anyone now getting medical appointments in real life?
  • Yes, we are back to normal I guess! ๐Ÿ™„
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Where I am, small practice health care offices were allowed to stay open during 2020, but the only appointment I had was to a couple of chiropractic and massage sessions. Did get a blood draw early this year, but had done a Zoom-like appt with that doc last year. I would do all appts online if I could. Saves the hassle of wearing clothes that match, making sure I have enough gas in the car for the drive, and remembering which exit from the interstate I need to take.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

Huh?  Have you been getting medical appointments in fake life?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aruzinsky wrote:

Huh?  Have you been getting medical appointments in fake life?

๐Ÿ’ฅHi @aruzinsky I was referring to us having to do online or by phone medical appointments. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I mostly use the phone or online anyway.  The exception is when I make the next appointment while keeping my current appointment.  I doubt that many people drive to their doctor's offices just to make an appointment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aruzinsky wrote:

I mostly use the phone or online anyway.  The exception is when I make the next appointment while keeping my current appointment.  I doubt that many people drive to their doctor's offices just to make an appointment.

๐Ÿ’ฅHi @aruzinsky I was not referring to setting up the medical appointment. I was referring to medical buildings being closed due to the pandemic and only virtual or telephone consultations are available. Yes, I call or book my medical appointments online. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I haven't seen even one medical building closed during the pandemic in the Chicago area.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP