Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kansas' Sunflower State Games Athletes of the Year: wowzers!

Message 1 of 2

Said Kjrsten: "One of the biggest reasons I participate is to spend time with my husband doing something we both enjoy that tests us both mentally, emotionally, and physically. ... I put the games on my calendar as soon as they are posted to make sure I schedule around them! The games are a chance for me to get away from the chaos of everyday life and be in nature, with others who enjoy the same thing!"

I can certainly identify with these sentiments.

Of note: these are not the Athletes of the Year for the Kansas Senior Games (a part of the Sunflower State Games), but the athletes of the year for the Sunflower State Games, masters division, which allows 40 year olds. The Senior Games get underway Sept 15. (tomorrow)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Kansas' Sunflower State Games Athletes of the Year: wowzers!

Message 2 of 2

Just look at the long list of previous accomplishments from these two! 

ssg.jpg

Read the details here: Sunflower State Senior Games Athletes of the Year: http://www.sunflowergames.com/index.php/about/athlete-of-the-year

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet