Get answers to your legal and financial affairs questions about caregiving from AARP expert Amanda Singleton. Join the discussion today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: > How to IMPROVE Eye Vision

Message 1 of 6

@SaraL218963 wrote:

"... research to do, I did it. So many deceptive marketing techniques these days, you have to rsearch. I looked up their certifications and awards, and was satisfied. Including USDA ( which actually means nothing), FDA, cGMP, ISO etc....".

I saw those logos on their website. But without a  USP label, you have no idea if the product has been tested to see if the ingredients are there, and in what amounts. Just putting a bunch of logos on their website could be absolutely false. You need to get a third party that certifies them. I'm unable to prove that any of their products have actually been inspected.

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Hi,

Yes, good research to do, I did it. So many deceptive marketing techniques these days, you have to rsearch.
I looked up their certifications and awards, and was satisfied. Including USDA ( which actually means nothing), FDA, cGMP, ISO etc

I'm attaching it, if you are intersted.

-SaraAwards-optimal_eyes.jpg

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

"...I use a reputable Eye Vitamin called OPTIMAL EYES. You can find it on amazon, eBay or the brand's own website ( Nutricelebrity)....".

How do you know it's 'reputable'? I don't see a USP or USDA seal. Or am I in error?

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

> How to IMPROVE Eye Vision

Message 4 of 6

Prevention is the only way.
Look for Lutein and Zanxeathin rich foods and supplements.
I use a reputable Eye Vitamin called OPTIMAL EYES. You can find it on amazon, eBay or the brand's own website ( Nutricelebrity). Some studies like AREDS from National Eye institute showed some important vitamins as necessary. Like Lutein/Beta Carotene

Vitamin C is the other big one. Large doses. At least 3,000 mg per day.

It is believed that lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin in the macula block blue light from reaching the underlying structures in the retina, thereby reducing the risk of light-induced oxidative damage that could lead to macular degeneration (AMD)

Prevent with a good nutritional system and supplement.

-Sara

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: How to improve Eye Vision

Message 5 of 6

Some Healthy Tips You Need To Follow:

1) Clean your eyes 5-8 times in a day with normal water.

2) Eat corrainder , spinach, and carrot it helps you to remove ithicheness of eyes.

3) Eye Yoga( You can ask experts or yoga mentor).

4) Consult opthomologist twice in a year for routine checkup.

5) Always wear swimming glasses to prevent from salty water and chemically purified pool water.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

How to imptove Eye Vision

Message 6 of 6

What are the different ways to keep our eye's healthy  for old aged people, children and middle age peoples ?

Kudos
Views
Replies