Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How do you deal with stress?

Message 32 of 116

Isaiah 41:10  God said : Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Thank God who goes before us to fight against the enemy,and to save us for His glory to be revealed in our life that's in Christ Jesus. Only God knows how to better deal with the enemy than we do,so when people touch God's anointed they are really touching HIM,and vengence belongs to HIM. So all we can do is PRAY for our enemies,just like Jesus said to do and God will deal with the enemy. When we start to PRAISE God,that's when HE will give us the VICTORY through CHRIST JESUS.   Revelation when our ways PLEASE HIM(GOD),HE will make our enemies be at peace with us in Jesus name.(Deuteronomy 1:30 The Lord your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you),(Deuteronomy 3:22 Ye shall not fear them: for the Lord your God he shall fight for you).(Deuteronomy 20:4 For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you). (Proverbs 16:7  When a man's(person) ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him).(Psalm 105:15  Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm). Jesus said in Matthew 4:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; (1 Corinthians 15:57  But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ).

Encourage you to read ( 2 Chronicles chapter 20)

Have a Happy Blessed New Year in Jesus Name

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 116

"While you may find yourself to be a target, whether it be a target of someone else or nature itself, only you can make you a victim." - Rev. J.T. Smith

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 116

I do my best to locate the source of the stress and directly deal with it.  While the Lord will guide us, it is still up to us to do the actual work.  [To me, mindfulness just translates to "pay attention", regardless of what anyone else says.]

As for relaxing, I like driving.  Preferably when I'm generally exploring an area.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 116

I have a favorite place in my home where it is quiet.  Sometimes I like to have complete silence or sometimes my favorite music.  I completely relax with a favorite food and beverage.  I pray about what is causing me to be under stress, and my strong faith in God pulls me through.  I was raised by Christian parents and grandparents and keep a mindful attitude of my upbringing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 116

GIRL, HOW CAN I NOT?! 

Can you tell I am excited about the responses? It is good to read that many of us are focused on the real things that matter. Such energy joined together can change many hearts and minds toward prosperity!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 116

Amen,and let me add to this: 

Honestly,by grace and faith in the Lord,and with the divine help of God's Holy Spirit, I pray everyday,and go before God with thanksgiving and praise. By revelation I receive His Mercies that are new every morning,I receive His unconditional love for me,everyday I receive His divine peace that passes all understand for me,I receive His great grace daily, and through His mercy,His love,His peace,His grace,His lovingkindness can be extended through me to others as unto HIM. This destroys any stress that tries to come near me. By faith I've learned to take everything,and I mean everything to God in prayer with thanksgiving believing for Him to show Himself strong and mighty on my behalve and for all my concerns and cares which I daily surrender to HIM in Jesus name.

Lamentations 3:22-23 
 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Psalm 34:1-4, Psalm 100:4-5, Psalm 69:30,John 14:27, I could give you more Scriptures,but you get the message,Right?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 116

Honestly,by grace and faith in the Lord,and with the divine help of God's Holy Spirit, I pray everyday,and go before God with thanksgiving and praise. By revelation I receive His Mercies that are new every morning,I receive His unconditional love for me,everyday I receive His divine peace that passes all understand for me,I receive His great grace daily, and through His mercy,His love,His peace,His grace,His lovingkindness can be extended through me to others as unto HIM. This destroys any stress that tries to come near me. By faith I've learned to take everything,and I mean everything to God in prayer with thanksgiving believing for Him to show Himself strong and mighty on my behalve and for all my concerns and cares which I daily surrender to HIM in Jesus name.

Lamentations 3:22-23 
 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Psalm 34:1-4, Psalm 100:4-5, Psalm 69:30,John 14:27, I could give you more Scriptures,but you get the message,Right?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 116

Kudos my kindred spirit. I really like your attitude. I'm learning to practice Mindfulness, just being in the moment. It only takes a feel a few minutes to stop & appreciate all that is going right. You are definitely on the right path. Keep up the good work!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 116

Good for you! We all do not have the opportunity to practice what works for you. Keep up the good work!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors