Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: How do you deal with stress?

Message 21 of 120

Does this have to turn into a bible format.

Not looking to get saved here.

I know where I'm going but I'll keep dusting off the welcome mat.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 22 of 120
True enough. Turn off the tube and go walk.
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 120

Exercise, Exercise, can't say enough

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 24 of 120

Shalom & Many Blessings for you Margreta -

I love your encouraging thoughts & scriptures !!!  I will copy your thoughts & take your encouraging advise !!!

God Bless you &

Happy New Year

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 120
Blessings to you JohnF773792 in Jesus name
Margreta Maple
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 26 of 120
Blessings to you,sohappyathome in Jesus name
Margreta Maple
Highlighted

Message 27 of 120
When I am stressed I try to babysit my grandkids. Nothing works better than that!
Sohappyathome1
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 28 of 120

I find it relaxing and clears my mind to focus on my Martial Arts, it's more of a mind clearing then physical but if that helps then yes slowly motion through your Kats as well as focusing your mind, the Art of Won Shu is over 4000 years old a very fine form of Discipline for the body as well as the mind...

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 29 of 120
Psalm 34:1-4 (KJV) I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Good Morning Tracy,

I have never heard of Social Anxiety ,so I looked it up, and it's the fear of being around people. I have the cure for this and it's in the Word of God. Let me share with you these Scriptures that can be life changing,if you Believe in Jesus Christ. First you got receive,and believe that God loves you and cares for you,and have your best interest at heart. Read Jeremiah 29:11 and take His Word to heart. Read Romans 10:9-10. (1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love).

Encourage you to start saying God has not given me a spirit of fear,but of love,power and a sound mind in Jesus name.

(2 Timothy 1:7 (Amplified Bible)For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control]. (Isiah 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not). ( Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness).(Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee). (Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine).

Have a blessed,safe,peaceful,prosperous New Year in Jesus Name.
Margreta Maple
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 30 of 120

Good Morning Tracy,

I have never heard of  Social Anxiety and it's the fear of being around people. I have the cure for this and it's in the Word of God. Let me share with you these Scriptures that can be life changing,if you Believe in Jesus Christ. First you got receive,and believe that God loves you and cares for you,and have your best interest at heart.  Read Jeremiah 29:11 and take His Word to heart. Read Romans 10:9-10.  (1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love).

Encourage you to start saying God has not given me a spirit of fear,but of love,power and a sound mind in Jesus name.

(2 Timothy 1:7 (Amplified Bible)For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control]. (Isiah 35:4  Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not). ( Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness).(Isaiah 41:13   For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee). (Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine).

Have a blessed,safe,peaceful,prosperous New Year in Jesus Name.

Margreta Maple
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users