WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: How do you deal with pain without using medication?

Message 1 of 28

I do cannabis, it helps with my pain, anxieties, migraines and helps me with my sleep. I have even got off of narcotics, now that's a plus.  I take cannabis with me everywhere with me. That's in this state. Never travel out of your state with cannabis it is a against of the law. But if you have a medical licensing, like I do you can buy cannabis in a dispenceery. There is flower, editables, tenitures. There are so many ways you can use and microdose your cannabis. If you don't want to get high. Use CBD oil or vape.  There is no THC only no getting high. Or you can use the salve.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

I agree, activity is like oil!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

I have Lupus, Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis since 1995. I am 67 years old and have never taken anything stronger than an Aleve or Diloflanac gel. I watch what I eat and I exercise which helps the most. When I am not exercising I try to stay active any way I can by gardening and riding my bike. I find movement works best. Heat is also great. Sometimes I do have severe swelling and pain and may need a cortisone shot but it’s rare. After I was diagnosed I managed to continue working my full time job until I retired at 62. I still work part-time.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

Miss USA https://missusastrain.com/the-undeniable-reality-about-missusa-weed-strain-that-nobody-is-telling-yo..., both relaxing and invigorating, fruity and spicy, is a superbly cheerful bud that amazes with a delicious, delicious and deceptively refined balance of aromas, flavors and effects, at first glance it became clear to me that Miss USA was brought up with precision, passion and care. And each bud glistened with sweet crystalline trichomes. Recomend!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

I just started on this protocol and highly recommend it:  http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/

Also check out this talk, very entertaining education on Pain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCF1_Fs00nM&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1JvB2TNzUHwjHPaHGalqHTD7evCl_Mh...

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

And I tried more action. Sometimes I swim. Sometimes I go to yoga. I alternate different tasks  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

I smoked almost continuously. It was the worst decision, I still don’t know how it came to my mind. Well, that this hell behind. I can say from my own experience - smoking is not the way out. Such is the advice. better try then e cigarette liquid buy https://www.mygadget.us It helps me to relax and have a little breath. Distracts from bad sensations in the bodyCat Embarassed

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

I use cannabis oils and editables with THC and CBD. I always use indica, not sativa. Mircrodose it till you find the right dose to help with the pain and inflammatory. Cannabis also helps with your sleep.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

Pain is debilitating, interfering with the ability to sleep, work, and enjoy life. It can aggravate other health conditions and lead to depression and anxiety symptoms. Relieving it often requires a trial-and-error approach that embraces the whole person, not just the source, which cannot always be identified clearly. Many people find it useful to choose from a menu of different pain treatments and remedies, combining them in a regimen that fits their lifestyles.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

I use Hemp oil, CBD,  cousin to cannabis. It helps me to sleep and relieves inflamation as well as some nerve pain.

Kudos
Views