The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: How do you deal with pain without using medication?

Message 1 of 25

Miss USA https://missusastrain.com/the-undeniable-reality-about-missusa-weed-strain-that-nobody-is-telling-yo..., both relaxing and invigorating, fruity and spicy, is a superbly cheerful bud that amazes with a delicious, delicious and deceptively refined balance of aromas, flavors and effects, at first glance it became clear to me that Miss USA was brought up with precision, passion and care. And each bud glistened with sweet crystalline trichomes. Recomend!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

I just started on this protocol and highly recommend it:  http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/

Also check out this talk, very entertaining education on Pain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCF1_Fs00nM&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1JvB2TNzUHwjHPaHGalqHTD7evCl_Mh...

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

And I tried more action. Sometimes I swim. Sometimes I go to yoga. I alternate different tasks  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

I smoked almost continuously. It was the worst decision, I still don’t know how it came to my mind. Well, that this hell behind. I can say from my own experience - smoking is not the way out. Such is the advice. better try then e cigarette liquid buy https://www.mygadget.us It helps me to relax and have a little breath. Distracts from bad sensations in the bodyCat Embarassed

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

I use cannabis oils and editables with THC and CBD. I always use indica, not sativa. Mircrodose it till you find the right dose to help with the pain and inflammatory. Cannabis also helps with your sleep.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

Pain is debilitating, interfering with the ability to sleep, work, and enjoy life. It can aggravate other health conditions and lead to depression and anxiety symptoms. Relieving it often requires a trial-and-error approach that embraces the whole person, not just the source, which cannot always be identified clearly. Many people find it useful to choose from a menu of different pain treatments and remedies, combining them in a regimen that fits their lifestyles.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

I use Hemp oil, CBD,  cousin to cannabis. It helps me to sleep and relieves inflamation as well as some nerve pain.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

In our early 70's, my wife and I eat lots of high quality fats, minimize carbs, eat lots of veggies, eat moderate animal meat (grass-fed only; no meat from corporate meat farms), eat lots of eggs (free range hens only), avoid all wheat products, avoid all cow's milk and absolutely avoid anything that lists sugar on the list of ingredients. Also, we eat fruit in minimal amounts; note that a ripe banana is loaded with unhealthy sugar. Also, the pure fruit juices such as 100% orange juice or any other juice are similarly loaded with sugar, natural fructose is still unhealthy sugar ! This way of eating is not pure keto and is definitely not vegan. It works. After decades of chronic back pain and dealing with acid reflux, my wife is now pain free, as a direct result of eating healthy. I have suffered from excruciating sciatic nerve pain in both legs, horrible migraines, high BP, high cholesterol, and was pre-diabetic.  All of those problems are now completely gone; no more pain, zero and all done without any prescription meds ! Another benefit is that I saw my weight go from 192 to 160 over a year's time (6 ft male). That gradual weight loss alone was a plus.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

I use the the oils also, but I mostly take 10mg of THC and CBD edibles. It takes most of my pain, also I'm very active I go swimming twice a week for an hour each time and I try to go to the gym at least once a week. I use SilverSneaker's. which you get if you have United Health Care  Insurance. You get the card for free and you can go to 15,000 different gyms and recreation places all for free! This is for Colorado, but they have them national. Hopefully you find some relief.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

I am a yoga teacher and walker. I use CBD oil and Copaiba oil sub lingually and topically.  Effective. No contraindications. Both have helped me reduce taking IB for pain and discomfort to almost nil.

Kudos
Views