Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Home owner Rights? Subsidize Pot smoking renters, polluting air of neighboring home owners!

Periodic Contributor

Home owner Rights? Subsidize Pot smoking renters, polluting air of neighboring home owners!

Home owner Rights? Subsidize Pot smoking renters, polluting air of neighboring home owners! What can we do? Why do we have to move to just be able to have a open window, for fresh air?

Honored Social Butterfly

@ghamby wrote:

Home owner Rights? Subsidize Pot smoking renters, polluting air of neighboring home owners! What can we do? Why do we have to move to just be able to have a open window, for fresh air?

Really?   Is this a serious topic?  Your neighbors smoke pot and you can smell it all over the neighborhood?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

More and more juristictions have allowed pot smoking. This was done through your legislators and/or voters voting for propositions that made pot smoking legal.

Were you involved in trying to stop these laws from being enacted?

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Periodic Contributor

I did work politically against Pot, just like many things in California, too many people vote for Inappropriate items, pot, Gavin Newsom, ect. As far as responsibilty, garbage people smoking in a nonsmoking house with little children next to them, and smoke drifting in to my air space. We are being victimized ! You are not thinking clearly! You just want use catch phrases, instead of coming up with a solution.
Honored Social Butterfly

Not too many solutions. Your Prop 64 had a quite healthy margin of victory. Your fellow Californian's voted for this. I have no answers for something that the voting public passed other than you would have to move.  And, unless I misunderstand, you have to smoke on your premises, not in public. That, of course, hurts everyone around if you live next to pot-smoking people.  

There is one possible solution of which I'm aware. If the offenders are renting, the landlord can prohibit them from smoking. Of course, you would have to get the landlord to agree. 

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP