Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Heart Healthy Laughter! Let's make each other laugh!

Message 11 of 12

Being (a seasoned woman) that's how I correct those who say I'm older. It's funny to walk around in the grocery store & have the younger guys wanting my phone number. I get so tickled when I ask them "how old do you think I am?" After the third try; they start off with 32, 40 but rarely if ever end with my correct age which was early 50's. Their eyes widen & I simply say "why don't you just give me your number?" Trying to take the pressure off them. It's refreshing & quite funny.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Heart Healthy Laughter! Let's make each other laugh!

Message 12 of 12

Not only does it feel good to laugh, but laughter is proven to have positive effects on your mental health, immune system and heart health.  Let's share your favorite story to make each other laugh!

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.