Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Have a favorite place to relax? Share a photo!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Have a favorite place to relax? Share a photo!

When I visit my sister-in-law in Sacramento, we always take a trip to Lake Tahoe. This photo was taken during our sunset drive at a stop called Inspiration Point. The scenery is instantly calming for me, and I always feel so lovely when I'm there. What about you? Do you have a favorite place to relax?

Lake Tahoe - Inspiration Point.jpg

Trusted Contributor

3A4010BA-5502-414B-99D3-C2B6E0BFDBCB.jpegJust look out my window! Inside is also quaint, fortunately for me during quarantine!

Spoiler

Community Manager
Community Manager

My favorite place to relax is at the gym. Yep, nothing like taking time out for myself and burning off a days worth of stress.  I'm so relaxed and such a better person when I'm done.

Gym.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager

Give me a beach ... any beach. Instant relaxation for me. This is Sea Bright, New Jersey. I grew up nearby and it remains one of my very favorite places. This day, I was sitting with two of my oldest friends while our kids were off wandering. The clouds rolled in and the wind kicked up. We put on sweatshirts, covered up in towels and watched the kiteboarders. Can you hear the waves?

Sea Bright NJ.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager

One of my favorite places is Cape Cod. This is taken in East Orleans, MA on Cape Cod. Whenever I reach the top of the stairs the first time on a vacation, I automatically exhale and know it's time to relax, take it in and be grateful. Then, it's down to the beach on the National Seashore to play!

Cape Cod steps to beach.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP