Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Grilling Season!

There's nothing like grilled food. Not only does it provide a delicious feast, but grilling is also a good way to gather with family and friends! As the summer season comes to a close, how are you making the most of the time left with the grill? What are your favorite foods to prepare? Share your tasty dishes!

I love grilled salmon on a cedar plank. This year, I also tried grilling tofu for the first time, and it's spectacular! I use extra-firm tofu, press it, cut it into two slabs, marinate it, then put it on the grill for 2-3 minutes per side. It gets wonderful grill marks, and the charred flavor adds depth.

Looking for some additional grill-spiration 😁? Check out this Grilled Peach-Lime Salsa recipe and get grillin'! 🍑

For additional recipes activate AARP Staying Sharp, a member benefit today!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Does anyone grill or smoke turkey for thanksgiving?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I love making my Homemade Falafel burgers, then put on the BBQ with asparagus. So yummy!

Community Manager
Community Manager

That sounds so good @8strts! Grilled veggies are so yummy 😋

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello to @AARPRachelA and the rest of the AARP Community!

My favorite is grilled corn on the cob. We buy the corn fresh from a farm stand up the road. To prepare it remove most of the husk; leaving a layer or two Remove the corn silk ‘hairs’. Soak the corn in water. Brush the corn with lemon garlic marinade or melted butter. Cover the corn back up with the husks and cook right on the grill. Mmmm….🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

Social Butterfly

I grille burgers and/or salmon year round.  Yes, even in the snow!

Community Manager
Community Manager

My family in MN also utilizes the grill year-round! ☃️🍖

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yummmm that sounds so delicious @LindaB671 😋 There's nothing like fresh, grilled corn on the cob 🌽

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP