Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Grilling Season!

There's nothing like grilled food. Not only does it provide a delicious feast, but grilling is also a good way to gather with family and friends! As the summer season comes to a close, how are you making the most of the time left with the grill? What are your favorite foods to prepare? Share your tasty dishes!

I love grilled salmon on a cedar plank. This year, I also tried grilling tofu for the first time, and it's spectacular! I use extra-firm tofu, press it, cut it into two slabs, marinate it, then put it on the grill for 2-3 minutes per side. It gets wonderful grill marks, and the charred flavor adds depth.

Looking for some additional grill-spiration ๐Ÿ˜? Check out this Grilled Peach-Lime Salsa recipe and get grillin'! ๐Ÿ‘

For additional recipes activate AARP Staying Sharp, a member benefit today!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Does anyone grill or smoke turkey for thanksgiving?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I love making my Homemade Falafel burgers, then put on the BBQ with asparagus. So yummy!

Community Manager
Community Manager

That sounds so good @8strts! Grilled veggies are so yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello to @AARPRachelA and the rest of the AARP Community!

My favorite is grilled corn on the cob. We buy the corn fresh from a farm stand up the road. To prepare it remove most of the husk; leaving a layer or two Remove the corn silk โ€˜hairsโ€™. Soak the corn in water. Brush the corn with lemon garlic marinade or melted butter. Cover the corn back up with the husks and cook right on the grill. Mmmmโ€ฆ.๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ

Social Butterfly

I grille burgers and/or salmon year round.  Yes, even in the snow!

Community Manager
Community Manager

My family in MN also utilizes the grill year-round! โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ–

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yummmm that sounds so delicious @LindaB671 ๐Ÿ˜‹ There's nothing like fresh, grilled corn on the cob ๐ŸŒฝ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP