Get on the Road Without Breaking the Bank – Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Here 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 81 of 554 (1,461 Views)

Grateful to be awash in possibility.

aim high.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 82 of 554 (1,398 Views)

Grateful for progress on a number of fronts. Rah!

progress.jpg

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 83 of 554 (909 Views)

Grateful that the 300ish calories in the small dipped ice cream cone I enjoyed today are no match for the nearly 9,000 calories I burned off this weekend. 

And that it was the one and only ice cream cone I consumed in the month of July. Huzzbah!

See ya never, ice cream calories!See ya never, ice cream calories!

Message 84 of 554 (904 Views)

Grateful for such mild weather.

Message 85 of 554 (998 Views)

Grateful for do-overs.

Message 86 of 554 (961 Views)

Grateful for the mild weather ahead.

Message 87 of 554 (986 Views)

Grateful for the rain.

Message 88 of 554 (1,024 Views)

Beyond grateful for this break in the heat. (I'm such a heat weenie!)

Message 89 of 554 (957 Views)

Grateful for a fresh day with fresh opportunities. Rawr!

Message 90 of 554 (978 Views)

Grateful for the changes in my body that have come with 20 months of hard work. I'm going to show up at the starting line 30 pounds lighter than I was last year, which was 20 pounds lighter than I was before we got the trikes. This has been quite a journey. (Who knew I had 50 pounds to shed?)