AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Gratitude as a Health Tool

Message 71 of 622

Grateful for the splendor of autumn. Mesmerizing beauty is everywhere.

fall leaves.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 72 of 622

Grateful humans can employ deductive reasoning. (No slight meant to inductive reasoning. Smiley Happy)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 73 of 622

tamerap735682 wrote:

I use gratitude in all facets of my life and encourage others to try and do the same.  Being grateful for what I have rather than hateful for what I have not makes for a much happier me and you.

Hi @tamerap735682 and welcome to the online community. 

I like your sense of gratitude and hope you'll post here often. Smiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 74 of 622

I use gratitude in all facets of my life and encourage others to try and do the same.  Being grateful for what I have rather than hateful for what I have not makes for a much happier me and you.

Message 75 of 622

Grateful for a good walking route upon which I often hear goats, horses, chickens, turkeys and cattle and see signs of bobcat, elk, deer, fox and raccoon.

Message 76 of 622

Also grateful that I get to hit up a local bike trail for the first time in 8 days.

Need for speed, need for hard exercise, need for trail ... 

Message 77 of 622

Grateful for the 250+ volunteers that came out to build a playground in our northern Colorado hometown yesterday.

If you build it, they will play.If you build it, they will play.

Message 78 of 622

Grateful for the opportunity to a.) help build a playground in an underserved community and b.) organize a group ride over a brand new local bike trail. Yes!

KaBOOMplayground.png

Message 79 of 622

Grateful for the doers of this world. the inspiring, can-do achievers showing the way.

basketball at hwsg.jpg

Message 80 of 622

Grateful for the senior athlete community. These people are true and total rock stars!